|Mold life||Depend Use|
We are a leading manufacturer and supplier of Plastic Mould.
Best quality raw material
Material :- Plastic
Colot :- Multi
Size :- Customized
For use in craft specialist for paper quilling
|Surface of Application||PAPER|
|Packaging Size (ex. 1L or 1Kg)||100 ML|
Our company has been acknowledged in offering Envelope to the clients. This product is ingeniously designed by skilled professionals using the supreme quality paper. Offered range is used for placing gifts and documents for special occasions such as marriage ceremonies and birthdays. This product is available in standard sizes, colors, designs and shapes. This product is eco-friendly, non toxic, easy to write on, and tamper proof. Envelope is ideal for retail shipping stores, Internet based Business, Pharma Industries and for flat auto parts such as gaskets, ''o'' rings, etc.
Paper Quilling Crimper tool : Crimped strips can be used in paper quilling along with regular strips to add special effects and freshness to your projects. A crimper is ... I hope you find thisinformation useful. ... Thanks for sharing the idea of the crimping tool.
Most free quilling patterns incorporate the same basic techniques into the creation of the design, whether it's a flower, an animal, or an abstract geometric ornament. Once you can create these shapes with relative ease, you should be able to handle almost any type of quilling pattern imaginable.
Tight rolls, sometimes called pegs, are used as centers or to elevate other shapes.
A peacock eye is a tight roll made into a teardrop, pinched as hard as possible.
An S scroll is made by coiling the ends of the paper in opposite directions.
An open heart is made by folding the paper in half, then turning each side into a tight roll.
Loose rolls are circles that can be pinched into shapes
• A diamond is a loose roll with both ends evenly pinched at once.
• A square is a diamond turned one quarter, then pinched evenly.
• A rectangle is the same as a square, but with offset corners.
• A teardrop is a loose roll pinched at one end.
• A heart is a teardrop with the round end pinched inward.
• A triangle is made by rolling a loose circle, then pinching three points.
You can see illustrations of each of the basic quilled shapes on the Witty Living website.
If you review the LoveToKnow Crafts slideshow Paper Quilling Ideas, you can see how the color of paper used and the type of shapes combined together can give each quilling design a unique look.Free Quilling Patterns Online
While there are many excellent reference books devoted to the craft of quilling, finding free quilling patterns online is a bit more complicated. Most sites only have one or two projects that have detailed instructions, although enterprising crafters may be able to figure out a pattern simply by deconstructing the final design into a series of basic quilling shapes.
To begin your search for quilling patterns online, LoveToKnow Crafts suggests visiting the following helpful websites:
• Whimsiquills has a number of free printable quilling patterns that can be used for your personal projects. This is a great resource for seasonal crafts, as there are lots of designs for St. Patrick's Day, Valentine's Day, Easter, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas quilling projects.
• The North American Quilling Guild posts free project patterns on a rotating basis, featuring designs created by various club members.
• Quilling, Art, and Expression is a blog that showcases paper crafting projects using quilling techniques. There are lots of interesting ideas for greeting cards and Artist Trading Cards.
• Reese Dixon has a tutorial for a pretty quilled snowflake ornament.
• Christmas Crafts has instructions for a quilled Christmas gift tag.
• Craft Bits has a card making tutorial that showcases a nicely done quilled flower.
• The Quilling Patch is a blog focused on quilling and other forms of paper crafting. The site occasionally posts free patterns for visitors to enjoy.
We are a leading manufacturer and supplier of Earring Hook.
Less space consumed
Easy to carry
Material :- Gold plated
size :- Customized
We are a leading manufacturer and supplier of Comb. For used in project and paper quilling.
• Free from defects
• Long lasting
• Excellent texture
• Material :- Plastic
• Color :-Red, blue, green, etc.
The art of quilling, or coiling paper, has been around for centuries--from monks curling gold paper during the Renaissance, to young ladies learning the art during the 19th century. Today, quilling is just as popular as ever. All you will need are the right tools, a little patience, and some creativity.
1Know the two different types of paper curling tools. These two tools are the slotted tool and the needle tool. The slotted tool is best for beginners, while the needle tools lends itself to a more perfect creation. You can also use a toothpick or corsage needle if you do not want to buy either of these tools.
Slotted tool: This is thin pencil-like instrument with a slit or slot at the top. The one downside of the slotted tool is that it creates a tiny crimp in the center of the paper where you slide the paper into the head of the tool. If this doesn’t bother you that you should definitely try this tool when you are first starting out.
Needle tool: This tool is harder to use but will result in an uncrimped spiral (meaning it looks more professional) and perfect.
2Make or buy your quilling strips. The art of quilling is based, not surprisingly, on the paper used to make your pieces of art. Quillers use thin strips of colorful paper, curling them with their tools to form incredible designs. You can make your own strips by cutting pieces of paper into equal-sized strips, or you can buy pre-cut paper. The length of your strips will depend on the pattern that you are following
Rated by 69 Users